The re-edit is completed on book 5, Immortals, but since I usually take a little break between finishing the re-edit and doing all the finish work that comes after it, I decided to get started on the 2nd edition re-edit of book 6, Division. I’m going to bounce back and forth between working on both, and that way I can keep making forward progress with the re-edits, without having too much time off in between. So far I’ve got the first chapter done, and I’ve already added 1,103 words just on the first pass.
Anyway, tomorrow I’ll spend some time doing more work on book 5. I have to re-do the cover, make a print cover, make the print version, write new author notes, redo all the metadata, etc… It’s very time consuming and tedious, which is why I’ve decided to do things this way from now on. I think it’ll help smooth out the process a bit.